Your Guide to Genealogy
Here at Origins Genealogy, we want our visitors and clients to have access to the very best genealogical resources and information! Whether you’re tracing your ancestors or searching for a family member who’s still alive, the resources on this page will satisfy your every question or need.
The Best Genealogy Resources
- Understanding Genetic Genealogy
- Getting Started With Ancestor Research
- How to Find Birth Parents
- How to Find Your Dad
- How to Find Your Birth Mother
- How to Find Your Birth Parents by State
- How to Find an Adopted Sibling
- When Your DNA Doesn’t Match Your Father
- What Do Unexpected DNA Matches Mean?
- What You Should Call Your Biological Mother
- Your Birth Mother Probably Wants You to Find Her
- Why You Should Hire a Professional Genealogist
- Your Guide to Irish Genealogy
- Review of AncestryDNA vs 23andMe
- Your Guide to the Best Genealogy Websites
- Beginner’s Guide to Family Tree Research
- Why You Should Know Your Family History
- What Do Close DNA Matches Mean?
- How To Locate Elusive Genealogical Records
- A Professional Genealogy Company